EagleOps Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EagleOps Clan Forums

A place for EagleOps clan members to engage in out-of-game conversation.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
****SND/CTF Strategy Category now open!!****

SND for Dummies!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
-TheBatman-
Admin
-TheBatman-

SND for Dummies! Empty
PostSubject: SND for Dummies!   SND for Dummies! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:13 pm

This is a small guide i made that can help those that really do suck at SND Smile

Intro
If you want to stay alive...
Ok, first things first. Never. I repeat, never go alone in an SND match that your actually taking seriously, otherwise, going solo is totally up to you. There are a few pros-cons to going with a teamate you might want to be aware of.
Pros:
-You can team the enemy, making it harder for the one solo that is opposing you and your teamate.
-You can have one go in and scope an area, while the other watches your back.
-It removes about 50% of the nervousness, knowing that someone has your back.
Cons:
-A teamate can easily give your postion away, if your trying to snipe, and he/she is just running around you like a lunatic.
-Your team will be less spread out, which might allow the enemy to flank you.
Please note that this won't happen if you guys are watching eachothers backs. Smile
-If you are planting the bomb or preparing to, you can hear the enemy's footsteps, drawing closer to you.
-You can hear guns that sound off how far away a fight is, and also you can hear the loud clank of somebody walking in the vents or walking over wood.
This gives you an easy advantage, and will make you much more aware.
Before you plant a bomb, make sure that the area is completely free of opponents, and keep your volume up to hear them approach, so you know what direction they are coming from.
If you are going to defuse the bomb, run to it from far away, but as you come closer to the site hold in c, to walk slowly and silently. *Note-C also works on ladders.
Grenades also prove effective when on bravo team, because you can toss them in the area of the bomb sites.

SND for Dummies! 2nhg808
Back to top Go down
http://eagleopsforums.ogamewar.com
neeb

neeb

SND for Dummies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SND for Dummies!   SND for Dummies! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:36 am

Thanks for posting this. I'll keep it in mind when doing an S&D.
Back to top Go down
jaytothebird

jaytothebird

SND for Dummies! Empty
PostSubject: Solo   SND for Dummies! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:29 pm

But what if youre better at doing solo at SND Wink like me for example Razz

??
Back to top Go down
bleachfan900

bleachfan900

SND for Dummies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SND for Dummies!   SND for Dummies! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:01 pm

then bring a nub w/ you
Back to top Go down
jaytothebird

jaytothebird

SND for Dummies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SND for Dummies!   SND for Dummies! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:03 pm

like u??

haha jk

like hu?
Back to top Go down
-TheBatman-
Admin
-TheBatman-

SND for Dummies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SND for Dummies!   SND for Dummies! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:27 am

If you think you are better at going solo you will already fail if your versing pros. You should always go with someone just to be on the safe side. Say you take site A solo but your friends in site B get naded and as your approaching the giant warehouse structure you are completely flanked?
Hmmm, what would you do? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://eagleopsforums.ogamewar.com
jaytothebird

jaytothebird

SND for Dummies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SND for Dummies!   SND for Dummies! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:04 pm

Do a jbird, go down into the sewers, and own >=)
Back to top Go down
Enderof1337

SND for Dummies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SND for Dummies!   SND for Dummies! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:40 am

My strategy for SnD Warhead is...

Alpha: I play defensively on Alpha, then offensively.

1. I go on the path to the bridge and camp past the doorway, or go into the shower room and camp there, depending on how the other team is playing. After they charge or I get a kill or two, I charge and try to kill, clear, and plant.

Bravo: I have two strategies, both of them are Offensive, then defensive.

1. Normally, I go down into the room below the vent, nade the shower room from the platform, and run down the sewers. When I emerge from the sewers, I make my way to A site, to both become a defender and possibly flank the enemy.

2. My other strategy is to rush down the sewer, and do the same as I do in the other strategy. You may not think it is much different, but the time you save going straight to the sewer instead of going down the vent is the difference between where the enemy will be in the sewer, either in their main stretch or approaching your opening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SND for Dummies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SND for Dummies!   SND for Dummies! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SND for Dummies!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EagleOps Clan Forums :: SND/CTF Strategies :: Search and Destroy-
Jump to: