EagleOps Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EagleOps Clan Forums

A place for EagleOps clan members to engage in out-of-game conversation.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
****SND/CTF Strategy Category now open!!****

September 2009 EagleOps Update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-TheBatman-
Admin
-TheBatman-

September 2009 EagleOps Update Empty
PostSubject: September 2009 EagleOps Update   September 2009 EagleOps Update Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:17 am

I will start doing these monthly, and this will be posted in this section with its previous month deleted.

-News-
Well Ops, Summer is officially over and the school yeah has been started. This gives us all a few issues, whether it's less game time or something else. I hope that all do great and balence your game play hours fairly.

-Upcoming Events/Updates-
1. A major concern we have is teamspeak. I assure you all that sometime in Octoberwe will have it.
Here are some other events for you all to look foward to:
-Halloween NX Event--
-Thanksgiving NX Event-
-Christmas NX Event-
For these, there will be some kind of challenge in which the winner gets an NX prize. Keep active here on the forums to get the latest update on what the Halloween event will be (I'll give you guys a notice in advance).

-Notes-
A major concern for me and the admins recently is the disprespect. If an admin or myself isn't currently able to clan war, then don't. I won't say any names but at certain times i get alot of back-talk just for not being to able to clan war. I and the admins agree that a clan war should only go on when our members are online and ready to fight hard. Losses hurt. Don't just join a clan war if you feel you have to, because if your having a bad day in game or aren't focused, it would only hurt us. I hope the members of EagleOps understand. Also note that clan wars are only to happen with admin or my own supervision.

-Finale-
Overall, i hope that the rest of the clan's September month runs smoothly and that we keep active. Also, remember, the better you do in school the more freedom you will get from your parents, whether it's to hang out w/ friends or that extra hour in Combat Arms. Smile
You proud leader and friend,
-TheBatman-
Back to top Go down
http://eagleopsforums.ogamewar.com
LimeSalt

September 2009 EagleOps Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: September 2009 EagleOps Update   September 2009 EagleOps Update Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:33 am

I agreew/ batman most of us are cwing w.o an admin or bat but the truth is that most clans hack or are too gud for us w/o that leadership. we have a bettr chance of winning w/ an admin . i know bcuz i used to cw w.o an admin . and there are times when you can become an admin wen you prove it. ythat is when you step up and follow the clan rules. Stay cool.
Back to top Go down

September 2009 EagleOps Update
Page 1 of 1