EagleOps Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EagleOps Clan Forums

A place for EagleOps clan members to engage in out-of-game conversation.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
****SND/CTF Strategy Category now open!!****

Another Important Letter -Club-

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
freakonnaisance-club-

Another Important Letter -Club- Empty
PostSubject: Another Important Letter -Club-   Another Important Letter -Club- Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:23 pm

To Batman:
Jay and I have left the clan and are now part a of a new clan Falcon Ops. We hope to be allies with you.
Back to top Go down
-TheBatman-
Admin
-TheBatman-

PostSubject: Re: Another Important Letter -Club-   Another Important Letter -Club- Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:37 pm

If your clan turns out well then go for it, but just a small warning. You wont get good for a while...took us the entire summer to get our shit together and finally almost lvl 4 so yeah. W/e though. Im not gonna get mad.
Back to top Go down
http://eagleopsforums.ogamewar.com
freakonnaisance-club-

PostSubject: Re: Another Important Letter -Club-   Another Important Letter -Club- Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:57 am

-TheBatman- wrote:
If your clan turns out well then go for it, but just a small warning. You wont get good for a while...took us the entire summer to get our shit together and finally almost lvl 4 so yeah. W/e though. Im not gonna get mad.
thanks for being a sport.
Back to top Go down
LimeSalt

PostSubject: Re: Another Important Letter -Club-   Another Important Letter -Club- Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:49 am

wait wth thought u were on that wepwnnubs clan
Back to top Go down
calblazer

calblazer

PostSubject: Re: Another Important Letter -Club-   Another Important Letter -Club- Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:45 pm

good luck then, cya at cw
(im pretty sure oe can pwn u guys) Cool
Back to top Go down
-TheBatman-
Admin
-TheBatman-

PostSubject: Re: Another Important Letter -Club-   Another Important Letter -Club- Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:43 pm

yeah we can and will
Back to top Go down
freakonnaisance-club-

PostSubject: Re: Another Important Letter -Club-   Another Important Letter -Club- Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:28 pm

-TheBatman- wrote:
yeah we can and will

actually I got hacked and the person deleted falcon ops. So now I'm official member of noob pwnage. And we beat u guys after u tried opking us. You guys are cbl dirty and should get rid of cbl dirty players
Back to top Go down
-TheBatman-
Admin
-TheBatman-

PostSubject: Re: Another Important Letter -Club-   Another Important Letter -Club- Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:06 am

Here are some tips:
1. Dont bring a hacker to the clan war
2. It's called tapping, you disconnected internet, and run around a knife, then reconnect.
3 You are a member of noob pwnage, not eagleops, don't stalk our forums anymore.
Back to top Go down
freakonnaisance-club-

PostSubject: Re: Another Important Letter -Club-   Another Important Letter -Club- Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:27 pm

-TheBatman- wrote:
Here are some tips:
1. Dont bring a hacker to the clan war
2. It's called tapping, you disconnected internet, and run around a knife, then reconnect.
3 You are a member of noob pwnage, not eagleops, don't stalk our forums anymore.

1. YOU BROUGHT OPKER MUCH?
2. NO ONE WAS TAPPPING
3. I GET EMAILS WHEN YOU REPLY TO THIS TOPIC.
Back to top Go down
-TheBatman-
Admin
-TheBatman-

PostSubject: Re: Another Important Letter -Club-   Another Important Letter -Club- Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:51 am

-Sunia- isnt in this clan anymore, and even if she did opk, it still doesnt compare to your leader's insane trigger-bot. Trigger is when by pressing and holding a certain hotkey it aims you to the enemy, so it doesnt look like your hacking.
Back to top Go down
freakonnaisance-club-

PostSubject: Re: Another Important Letter -Club-   Another Important Letter -Club- Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:22 pm

-TheBatman- wrote:
-Sunia- isnt in this clan anymore, and even if she did opk, it still doesnt compare to your leader's insane trigger-bot. Trigger is when by pressing and holding a certain hotkey it aims you to the enemy, so it doesnt look like your hacking.
your wrong we don't hack. Were just better then u. Accept u arrogant fool. Stop making excuses
Back to top Go down
-TheBatman-
Admin
-TheBatman-

PostSubject: Re: Another Important Letter -Club-   Another Important Letter -Club- Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:42 pm

You have your moment. I'll be playing a real game in the meantime so i dont have to worry about such issues.
Back to top Go down
iJohnny

PostSubject: Re: Another Important Letter -Club-   Another Important Letter -Club- Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:21 am

@Club

lol Club u got it wrong... is that what Noob Pwnage told you? That they beat us? Cus i just owned 2 members in Noob Pwnage for opking XD fuck your nub clan. They started opking and we finished it we havent lost to any hacker yet (Well we lost to 1 but it was Mexican sumtin i think)

Also!

We are CBL Dirty because of glitching and the Tapping = Kicked from Clan
The Opk was Fake

CBL Fails hands down itsa place where nubs go jack off cus they suck @ Games
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Important Letter -Club-   Another Important Letter -Club- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Important Letter -Club-
Page 1 of 1