EagleOps Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EagleOps Clan Forums

A place for EagleOps clan members to engage in out-of-game conversation.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
****SND/CTF Strategy Category now open!!****

I'm sorry TO EVERYONE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ravex12

ravex12

I'm sorry TO EVERYONE Empty
PostSubject: I'm sorry TO EVERYONE   I'm sorry TO EVERYONE Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:27 am

Sad
TO EVERYONE
i wont be on combat arms for a while and i have reasons to provide this suport
1 im getting a lot of homework lately
2 i broke my earphones and cant find any (got mad when i made the clan get thee 100th loss)
3 since batman ban me from clan war i dont realy have anything to do in combat arms

to -TheBatman-
im sorry for disobeying ur order and going for a cw. hte only reason i went for it was tht their team had 2 people under .50 kdr and 1 had .20 kdr but 1 had 1.13 and the other reason is tht they used specs and nx items. but it was all my responsibility and i wont acuse or point to someone else for this problem. (btw i was the last person to ready and they forced me to redy and u kno me if im forced to go or do something i do it right away.)but its still my responciblity and im sorry i wont be on combat arms for a while so u wont get ur 101th loss No Sad
ill never ever disobey,disrespect,and dis trust our fellow admins and clan members.

to spam(idk whats the last part all i kno is spam)
im sorry for not trusting u and acusing u for kiking cracker

to crackerjack6
im sorry if u thought i tht im the one who kicked u (which i didnt)
and for disrespecting u becu ur an admin and no shuld disrespect an admin

and to everyone else
im sorry for calling "u suk" or calling u tht ur bad
or anything else i did bad

well i guess this is my last words till after my ban is over

I AM SORRY
Back to top Go down
bleachfan900

bleachfan900

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry TO EVERYONE   I'm sorry TO EVERYONE Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:14 pm

ummmm,thnx for not shifting blame and apologizing if i was aaron i would forgive you and ummmmm,i wannna give a shout out to my mom,and my ,gf, and ummmmmmmm,yup thats it
Back to top Go down
-TheBatman-
Admin
-TheBatman-

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry TO EVERYONE   I'm sorry TO EVERYONE Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:35 pm

After you left last night me, graape, aaron and a few others put our differences aside, worked out some issues and we decided to not ban ANYONE. Sorry for flipping last night btw. I appreciate this post cause it shows that you actually care and i dont wanna make this game less fun for anyone in our clan. Only one thing, only clan war with me/cracker there, this is why it doesnt work out.
Look foward to playing with yah this weekend
Back to top Go down
http://eagleopsforums.ogamewar.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry TO EVERYONE   I'm sorry TO EVERYONE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry TO EVERYONE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EagleOps Clan Forums :: In game/out of game :: Combat Arms Related :: General Discussion-
Jump to: