EagleOps Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EagleOps Clan Forums

A place for EagleOps clan members to engage in out-of-game conversation.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
****SND/CTF Strategy Category now open!!****

wolfteam fps

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fighta1o1

fighta1o1

wolfteam fps Empty
PostSubject: wolfteam fps   wolfteam fps Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:39 am

you guys should try this game its really fun and theres no hackers!!!

http://wolfteam.aeriagames.com/
Back to top Go down
-TheBatman-
Admin
-TheBatman-

wolfteam fps Empty
PostSubject: Re: wolfteam fps   wolfteam fps Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:54 am

Eh im guna stick with CA. Our clan is lvl 4 already and were just getting good now.
Back to top Go down
http://eagleopsforums.ogamewar.com
fighta1o1

fighta1o1

wolfteam fps Empty
PostSubject: Re: wolfteam fps   wolfteam fps Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:31 am

eh OK the games just cool to play to me did you even give it a try though? because for me my comp BSoD after i play it for a hour or two. oh yeah, do you even play A.V.A? i haven't seen you on it
Back to top Go down
-TheBatman-
Admin
-TheBatman-

wolfteam fps Empty
PostSubject: Re: wolfteam fps   wolfteam fps Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:41 pm

I played AVA. I got to staff seargent 3 in closed beta in like 3 days but i lagged to much in it so i came here. Im done changing fps games for a while unless combat arms has another hacker outbreak because its been pretty good recently ;D
Back to top Go down
fighta1o1

fighta1o1

wolfteam fps Empty
PostSubject: Re: wolfteam fps   wolfteam fps Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:27 am

k now that your following this topic, time to go off topic. i just went to the website and saw the Christmas tournament or um, Halloween. Are you going to make an official post on the forums? because if you were more active here a lot others might be yknow? anyway i think its a great idea except for the gun choice. like maybe make ar excepted list g36e,m4a1,scar-L, or other formidable ars that arent overpowered and smg list maybe the pp-19 mp5 ump? anyway theres my idea for the tournament.

EDIT: now looking at it again i think it should be less strict seriously. does the camo really matter? or vest? and can you bring a deagle or only use the default pistol? why do we need a mich helmet? its basically useless. face equips arent game changing seriously an extra 4% less hs chance LOL your banning that? oh and make a appropriate time some people are west coast and some people live in australia if you started at 3pm your time it would be 12 pm my time and like 9 am australia time( not sure) so you might want to do some scheduling
Back to top Go down
-TheBatman-
Admin
-TheBatman-

wolfteam fps Empty
PostSubject: Re: wolfteam fps   wolfteam fps Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:38 am

I know this. Everytime i schedule a match for the tourney ill message both of them for timezones, and make it even like 10pm east 7 pm west and if thats unfair idk what is. I will edit in the acception for the scar-l but the m4a1 isnt necessairy. I want everyone wearing the same gear so there are absolutely no QQ's. UMP is an all around average SMG, but im adding the acception of the P90. If anything else is a problem for you, you can change the rules and help me pay for it haha if im paying all this for the event i would think i get to choose the rules. But yes the weapons have been changed. I didnt make it xmas day or the 26th because people usually have family stuffs the couple days around xmas like eve-26th.
-You also cant be like "sorry we need to reschedule im going to the mall with friends"
- i will reply "sorry your out then, ill give your slot to another clan member."
;D
Back to top Go down
fighta1o1

fighta1o1

wolfteam fps Empty
PostSubject: Re: wolfteam fps   wolfteam fps Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:57 am

great thanks for the help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wolfteam fps Empty
PostSubject: Re: wolfteam fps   wolfteam fps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wolfteam fps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EagleOps Clan Forums :: In game/out of game :: Combat Arms Related :: General Discussion-
Jump to: