EagleOps Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EagleOps Clan Forums

A place for EagleOps clan members to engage in out-of-game conversation.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
****SND/CTF Strategy Category now open!!****

My stories...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Enderof1337

My stories... Empty
PostSubject: My stories...   My stories... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:52 pm

Just tonight, Snow Valley SnD, 8v8 CW. Everyone else drops like flys, and it's just me vs the 8 of them. I hear one open the door, he dies. I camp in front of the walkway and get 2 more. I get another coming through the door, and a couple more on the walkway. 1 falls and suicides, and I still have 100 HP, but I die as I am reloading from a headshot, and if I hadn't reloaded I would have won that round and I think lead to a tie for the game.

A while ago, me vs 3 of my friends, Cold Seed elimination, me with my trusty scar. I am on Alpha, and they are trying to spawn camp me. About 20 or 30 kills in, a 4th player that was idle before comes in, of course on thier side. Later one of the players Dcs though, so it goes back to 3v1. By the end of the game, they had suicided 4 times, so I won with 96 kills and somewhere between 59 and 61 deaths(can't remember exactly)

Me and 2 of my old clan members, Melee only Snow Valley SnD. 1v2, with me being the 1 of course. 9 rounds win, I won by, if I remember right, 4 or 5 rounds. And I was on Alpha too, I think Very Happy

Melee only Warhead Snd, 8v8. I start the game, if I remember correctly, 13 kills and 0 deaths, and again some other time in the same type of game, I started 9 kills and 0 deaths.

Fireteam(Either normal or hard mode, probably normal tongue), at the end we have to go to A site, and I was alone by the end of A site. We are running very low on time, and I go and hardly get hit until the last standoff. Then, as I am camping, I get probably at least 20 kills, and I don't even die. There wasn't enough time left for me to stop the spawning, so we do lose in the end...

I come into an OMA game, with the lead person having 15 kills already, I think. I end up winning tongue
Back to top Go down
ravex12

ravex12

My stories... Empty
PostSubject: i was there   My stories... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:40 pm

i was ther in CW in snowvalley s&d we were the last 2 bur i was killed when i heard this guy coming from the back weakened him though.
but tht was kool how u beat 7 people we could have had tie it lolz
Back to top Go down
iiRebel

iiRebel

My stories... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stories...   My stories... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:00 am

COOL STORY BRO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My stories... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stories...   My stories... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My stories...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EagleOps Clan Forums :: Share+Show Off :: Share :: Show Off-
Jump to: