EagleOps Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EagleOps Clan Forums

A place for EagleOps clan members to engage in out-of-game conversation.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
****SND/CTF Strategy Category now open!!****

ravx12 story

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ravex12

ravex12

ravx12 story Empty
PostSubject: ravx12 story   ravx12 story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:34 pm

Today in CW we played against this good team in powersurge ctf 8 vs 8.1st round they had 3 or 2 sucecful captures. next round we start to getting the flag.i captured the enemies flag and died and this clan mem got it, while running for the ladder i alrdy respawned and went under now im behind the guy (idk who) with the flag.he got shot while running for the ladder or climbing up for the ladder. luckily they had to reload i think or missed. got the flag while climbing up the ladder, ran for our flag and made our first score.(now its 3/2 - 1 us)the next time we scored was when warpatriot made a sucseful capture.and idk if we had a third one or my last one was the third one.anyways, this time warpatriot got the flag and i was behind him.he was so close to get us to win (btw we had less than 30 sec. to win) then he got killed.(now only less than 20 sec left)ran for the flag and made the winning point now we were leading by 1 with 10 sec left.
we win!!!!
made
captures/defeded flag
2/4
and idk wat was my k/d
best cw ever
Back to top Go down
-TheBatman-
Admin
-TheBatman-

ravx12 story Empty
PostSubject: Re: ravx12 story   ravx12 story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:45 pm

Epic story+awesome teamwork bro.
My heart was racing when i had that flag and i was so scared when i died, nice score!
Back to top Go down
http://eagleopsforums.ogamewar.com
bleachfan900

bleachfan900

ravx12 story Empty
PostSubject: Re: ravx12 story   ravx12 story Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:37 pm

wat i do is get knife,jump alot and run like }{ell!!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
iiRebel

iiRebel

ravx12 story Empty
PostSubject: Re: ravx12 story   ravx12 story Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:59 am

i always panic whenever i get the flag because they might kill me. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ravx12 story Empty
PostSubject: Re: ravx12 story   ravx12 story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ravx12 story
Page 1 of 1