EagleOps Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EagleOps Clan Forums

A place for EagleOps clan members to engage in out-of-game conversation.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
****SND/CTF Strategy Category now open!!****

lord bleach wants to say somthing

Go down 
+2
-TheBatman-
bleachfan900
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bleachfan900

bleachfan900

lord bleach wants to say somthing Empty
PostSubject: lord bleach wants to say somthing   lord bleach wants to say somthing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:37 am

in the past clan wars i noticed something.Almost all the clans we faced beat us,not because they are pro,nor they hack,but because they stayed in teams or one team.They covered each other and trusted in their teammate to takeout an enemy/enemies so he/she can move in and clear the area for the clan.Whenever i play in a normal game nobody teams up to kill the other team, everyone goes solo and barely gets a few kills,they maybe team up usually when they are friends or in the same clan,but almost never when they don't know anyone.Haven't you noticed when you team up w/ someone its easier to kill the solo enemy?I have and I think we should stay in small squads and use the tactical speak more effectively so we can win clan wars more often. Hope every one of the clan members posts something about this

-Lord Bleach
Back to top Go down
-TheBatman-
Admin
-TheBatman-

PostSubject: Re: lord bleach wants to say somthing   lord bleach wants to say somthing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:06 am

Very good idea. When we enter out next clan war right before it begins we can issue teams. For small maps such as junk flea though, i do not think this is necessary, however for snow valley/rattlesnake or any search and destroy yeah this would be good. Nice post my good sir. king
Back to top Go down
http://eagleopsforums.ogamewar.com
JPong

JPong

PostSubject: Re: lord bleach wants to say somthing   lord bleach wants to say somthing Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:52 am

I agree with you bleach, and I will admit that most of the when I clan war I do go and play with myself [ I don't mean it like that you perverts] and I usually only get like 10 kills and like 15-20 deaths.
Back to top Go down
neeb

neeb

PostSubject: Re: lord bleach wants to say somthing   lord bleach wants to say somthing Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:35 pm

I'll definitely keep this in mind on the next clan match I play in.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
LimeSalt

PostSubject: Re: lord bleach wants to say somthing   lord bleach wants to say somthing Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:15 am

thees no need in strategy :] just find a nub team and we win :]
Back to top Go down
iiRebel

iiRebel

PostSubject: Re: lord bleach wants to say somthing   lord bleach wants to say somthing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:21 am

Well i usually follow people. Smile
Back to top Go down
bleachfan900

bleachfan900

PostSubject: Re: lord bleach wants to say somthing   lord bleach wants to say somthing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:39 am

lol! you follow people?HAHAHAHAHAHA,WOW
Back to top Go down
iiRebel

iiRebel

PostSubject: Re: lord bleach wants to say somthing   lord bleach wants to say somthing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:01 am

What? am i suppose to go by myself and die? Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lord bleach wants to say somthing   lord bleach wants to say somthing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lord bleach wants to say somthing
Page 1 of 1