EagleOps Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EagleOps Clan Forums

A place for EagleOps clan members to engage in out-of-game conversation.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
****SND/CTF Strategy Category now open!!****

Regarding certain recent activity in the clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
neeb

neeb

Regarding certain recent activity in the clan Empty
PostSubject: Regarding certain recent activity in the clan   Regarding certain recent activity in the clan Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:44 pm

Guys. Chill out.

This is a game. Let's not focus or even talk about issues like how much money you spend on NX, whether or not you have a life, what race you are, how much money you make, how many hours you play and all that stuff.

This is a group of people that have joined this clan for the sole intention of having fun playing Combat Arms.

This is the sort of stuff that breaks apart clans (or any other group of people). One person, thinking that certain things are unfair, starts insulting others and starts a fire of bad feelings that erupt through the clan, leaving everyone uneasy.

If something feels unfair to you, just deal with it or leave the clan.

Even I think that a few things have been unfair to me in the past, but I just shrugged it off and kept playing. I managed to enjoy the game as a part of a group of friends.

After all, isn't that what we're here for?

Thanks for reading.

-neeb
Back to top Go down
calblazer

calblazer

Regarding certain recent activity in the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding certain recent activity in the clan   Regarding certain recent activity in the clan Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:19 pm

i kinda agree with neeb, still i like the forum and everything provided by tis clan. lets just make tis a more friendly community and dont get stress about everything sunny
Back to top Go down

Regarding certain recent activity in the clan
Page 1 of 1