EagleOps Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EagleOps Clan Forums

A place for EagleOps clan members to engage in out-of-game conversation.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
****SND/CTF Strategy Category now open!!****

A.V.A. New fps

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
-TheBatman-
Admin
-TheBatman-

A.V.A. New fps Empty
PostSubject: A.V.A. New fps   A.V.A. New fps Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:18 am

As most of you probably know, a new first person shooter has been developed under Ijji. It is very much like combat arms, aside from the fact that it has better graphics, more realistic gameplay, permenant guns, and best of all no hackers.

We are dividing our operations between CA and AVA now.
AVA is currently in closed beta testing until september 30th. That means from now until then if you are intrested you should get a feel for the game and rank up a few times (for a chance to win prizes).

How to register an account
1. Go to ava.ijji.com
2. Click sign up on the site.
3. Make an account, unfortunetly the email confirmation took me like 1 hour, oh well.

How to download
I had troubly with this at first (sadly).
1. Go to ava.ijji.com
2. Click into the main site, and click download direct.
3. Click one of the selections that host the download.
4. Scroll down on that site and find where you click download.
5. Once your download is done, you'll get an icon on your desktop.
6. Click the icon, it will bring you right back to the ava main site.
7. This time, click game start. It will prompt you to download ijji reactor, do so.
8. Once ijji reactor is an icon on your desktop, open it, on the side panel of it it will show the list of games.
9. Click ava, and then click game start. From now on just enter ijji reactor icon to enter the game.

Once closed beta is finished, open beta will begin in early october, and we should be able to have options such as buddy/clan and other new maps/modes/gear and features they are cooking up.

For now, my IGN(in-game-name) is EObat.
If your going to make an account, the username you make has nothing to do with what your IGN will be, it's just your sign in info.

When your in the game for the first time you choose your name/character model.
If you want to proudly support our clan, make your name like this:
EO(YourNameHere)
Like mine, EObat. Reply to this thread with your opinions/your IGN if you make one!
Back to top Go down
http://eagleopsforums.ogamewar.com
neeb

neeb

A.V.A. New fps Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.V.A. New fps   A.V.A. New fps Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:33 pm

Unfortunately, I already made a prehistoric Ijji account with the IGN Pfhorrest (I think.) I don't know if I can select a new IGN for AVA, but if I do, it will be simply "neeb".

The game looks exciting and great, and stirs up my inner gun freak Very Happy

I love the realism of the picatinny rail attachment stuff, the forward grips, and all that.

Plus the recoil... aaaahhh, as far as I can see from the gameplay videos, that's some real life recoil! None of that sissy recoil that looks like a 7-year-old could operate the gun! Sure, it calls for some more brainwork, but it's worth it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-TheBatman-
Admin
-TheBatman-

A.V.A. New fps Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.V.A. New fps   A.V.A. New fps Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:26 pm

neeb wrote:
Unfortunately, I already made a prehistoric Ijji account with the IGN Pfhorrest (I think.) I don't know if I can select a new IGN for AVA, but if I do, it will be simply "neeb".

The game looks exciting and great, and stirs up my inner gun freak Very Happy

I love the realism of the picatinny rail attachment stuff, the forward grips, and all that.

Plus the recoil... aaaahhh, as far as I can see from the gameplay videos, that's some real life recoil! None of that sissy recoil that looks like a 7-year-old could operate the gun! Sure, it calls for some more brainwork, but it's worth it. Very Happy

Hey neeb. Glad to see that you like it!! Smile
If you do remember your user/password, that stuff is just for your login. Once you play AVA for the first time you choose a new face model and a name Smile
Also, us eagleops members are taking on a trend and tagging our names with EO. So if you can, make your name EOneeb k? XD It makes us look for unified and powerful if were all in a match!
The downloading can get weird so just follow those steps if ur guna download!! ;D
Back to top Go down
iJohnny

A.V.A. New fps Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.V.A. New fps   A.V.A. New fps Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:02 am

Sowwy D: I put iJohnny without seeing this :\ (i think its iJohnny i 4got)

Anyways!!!

Sadly, I really dont like this game that much :\ I mean probably cus im so used to CA if i continue to play ill probably get hooked on it. But I hate the recoil WAY TO BIG -.- Like The Recoil is seriously Crazy... I tried to shoot someone who was afk with a Ak47 and it failed cus the recoil made it go off track then i got owned....

ON THE PLUS SIDE!!! (I hate the key to run as well btw)
I GOT MY FIRST UNBELIEVABLE ++ ON COMBAT ARMS TODAY!!! Very Happy
OWNED EVERYONE!!!
Back to top Go down
fighta1o1

fighta1o1

A.V.A. New fps Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.V.A. New fps   A.V.A. New fps Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:51 am

so i talked you into it eh batman?
Back to top Go down
-TheBatman-
Admin
-TheBatman-

A.V.A. New fps Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.V.A. New fps   A.V.A. New fps Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:35 pm

Well, i previouly knew this game would pwn but i was scared of how much it would lag. The next week in CA was nothing but hackers (im serious the population of hacks went up 10%) and i tried it out. So far im faring pretty well in AVA. Staff Sergeant 1 KDR 1.379. When open beta is released add me.

-To johnny, the rifleman class is bound to have heavy recoil, it's like that in real life and AR'S are much harder to control. If you use an SMG (bizon pp-19/mp5) you'll experience little to no recoil. The running takes a few hours to get used to...so yeah. CA graphics/shitty gameplay/insane HP on heavy vets (i mean really does it take 8 seconds to kill someone?) and amount of hacks just sealed the deal. I might still play CA but i wana keep a base of operations in AVA as well.
Back to top Go down
iJohnny

A.V.A. New fps Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.V.A. New fps   A.V.A. New fps Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:54 am

Well I'll still stick to CA as my main and AVA as a secondary :\

++ We faced a Hacker Clan yesterday in CW and owned them like crazy! Very Happy

Hackers are no match for Cracker and Johnny :3
Back to top Go down
-TheBatman-
Admin
-TheBatman-

A.V.A. New fps Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.V.A. New fps   A.V.A. New fps Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:33 am

Thats cool. You just reinforced the fact why combat arms will always suck. You faced ANOTHER hacking clan. Read the official Nexon forums. Everyone talks about nexons plan:
Basically what all the players think is that nexon knows that the program is pretty much f*cked due to hackers so there just squeezing every last drop of the game they can. Think, for a permenant l9A1 artic wolf (that does nothing but give camo) you can purchase Battlefield 2142 which is an entire game twice the game of CA and AVA.
Nexon is trying to drag out a game that is already dead. The only way to stop the hacking is by getting a new hackshield, and its probably guna be punkbuster, and hahaha enjoy that shit.
Punkbuster kicks people out of the room the very second they see hack like usage and they dont let u enter a game unless you have all other programs shut down but the game on your computer. XD
Back to top Go down
iJohnny

A.V.A. New fps Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.V.A. New fps   A.V.A. New fps Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:34 am

wow thats pretty bull :\ Hey Batman ima go on AVA in a sec, in 30 min Very Happy

ur EOBat right?

(Im gonna make a new Account)
Back to top Go down
neeb

neeb

A.V.A. New fps Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.V.A. New fps   A.V.A. New fps Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:40 pm

-TheBatman- wrote:
Well, i previouly knew this game would pwn but i was scared of how much it would lag. The next week in CA was nothing but hackers (im serious the population of hacks went up 10%) and i tried it out. So far im faring pretty well in AVA. Staff Sergeant 1 KDR 1.379. When open beta is released add me.

-To johnny, the rifleman class is bound to have heavy recoil, it's like that in real life and AR'S are much harder to control. If you use an SMG (bizon pp-19/mp5) you'll experience little to no recoil. The running takes a few hours to get used to...so yeah. CA graphics/shitty gameplay/insane HP on heavy vets (i mean really does it take 8 seconds to kill someone?) and amount of hacks just sealed the deal. I might still play CA but i wana keep a base of operations in AVA as well.

ACTUALLY, an SMG has quite a bit more recoil than an assault rifle when fired on fully automatic. When fired on semi-automatic (single fire), the rifle will appear to have more recoil, but sub-machine guns usually have a lighter bolt and a faster rate of fire, whereas ARs have a heavier bolt (most do) and a slower rate of fire.

But yeah, which anti-hack software does AVA use? If it's Punkbuster I might be less inclined to play (I like running Firefox whilst playing so I can AFK sometimes).
Back to top Go down
-TheBatman-
Admin
-TheBatman-

A.V.A. New fps Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.V.A. New fps   A.V.A. New fps Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:39 pm

Its a better version of what combat arms has. Youll be fine.
Back to top Go down
iJohnny

A.V.A. New fps Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.V.A. New fps   A.V.A. New fps Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:31 am

ok! Im EOJohnny Very Happy ADD MEEE
Back to top Go down
neeb

neeb

A.V.A. New fps Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.V.A. New fps   A.V.A. New fps Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:35 pm

I just began playing today, and I must say I am pretty damn impressed with the game!

My IGN is neeb. Add me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
calblazer

calblazer

A.V.A. New fps Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.V.A. New fps   A.V.A. New fps Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:39 pm

srry, but i dont think i'll be playing that game because i play mmorpg games like wow (world of warcraft) and its a lot better then fps games. Cool tell me wat the game is like k?
Back to top Go down
calblazer

calblazer

A.V.A. New fps Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.V.A. New fps   A.V.A. New fps Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:42 pm

actually i'll try out the game k?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A.V.A. New fps Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.V.A. New fps   A.V.A. New fps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A.V.A. New fps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EagleOps Clan Forums :: In game/out of game :: A.V.A. Related-
Jump to: