EagleOps Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EagleOps Clan Forums

A place for EagleOps clan members to engage in out-of-game conversation.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
****SND/CTF Strategy Category now open!!****

Back to school

Go down 
+3
Enderof1337
bleachfan900
-TheBatman-
7 posters
AuthorMessage
-TheBatman-
Admin
-TheBatman-

Back to school Empty
PostSubject: Back to school   Back to school Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:34 am

No
Who else is [not] excited?
Back to top Go down
http://eagleopsforums.ogamewar.com
bleachfan900

bleachfan900

Back to school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to school   Back to school Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:14 am

IM SUPER EXCITED ABOUT GOING INTO MIDDLE SCHOOL, bounce ITS GONNA BE AWESOME!!!
Back to top Go down
Enderof1337

Back to school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to school   Back to school Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:08 pm

Im going into my Junior year in High School, and I haven't recieved my Schedule yet, but I am signed up for...

AP English 11(British Literature)
Honors Algebra 2
Woodshop Intro and Woodshop
My third year of AutoCAD
My second year of Spanish
Physics
Government(Econ and Civics I think)

No
Back to top Go down
JPong

JPong

Back to school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to school   Back to school Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:16 am

I am definitely not excited about going back to school. I am going to be a freshman in high school and my classes are across the building, and i only have 2 minutes get there. Sad
Back to top Go down
bleachfan900

bleachfan900

Back to school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to school   Back to school Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:01 pm

im gonna tell my parents to give me extra money for food and save up to get nx!!!!!Its genius cuz my bro did it at my age and it worked out fine!!!!!!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
-TheBatman-
Admin
-TheBatman-

Back to school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to school   Back to school Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:10 am

bleachfan900 wrote:
im gonna tell my parents to give me extra money for food and save up to get nx!!!!!Its genius cuz my bro did it at my age and it worked out fine!!!!!!! lol! lol!
Lmao funny but mean. I would do the same but lunches at my school are like mega expensive i mean 2.75$ for a small cheese burger? 1.25$ for a powerade and 1.25$ for like 2 cookies! Fk that i might as well rob the place! pirat
Back to top Go down
http://eagleopsforums.ogamewar.com
iiRebel

iiRebel

Back to school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to school   Back to school Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:19 am

Wtf i have to pay for my own food Sad screw you guys Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
bleachfan900

bleachfan900

Back to school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to school   Back to school Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:46 am

WarPatriot wrote:
bleachfan900 wrote:
Lmao funny but mean. I would do the same but lunches at my school are like mega expensive i mean 2.75$ for a small cheese burger? 1.25$ for a powerade and 1.25$ for like 2 cookies! Fk that i might as well rob the place! pirat

HAHAHAHAHA,WAR UR FUNNY lol!
Back to top Go down
neeb

neeb

Back to school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to school   Back to school Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:29 pm

I've eaten a 1.00 school lunch burger that ended up costing my family over $500 in medical expenses. No joke.

I now have a little pile of money that I save from not eating school lunch. Perhaps they could be converted into some NX one day.
Back to top Go down
calblazer

calblazer

Back to school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to school   Back to school Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:06 am

JPong wrote:
I am definitely not excited about going back to school. I am going to be a freshman in high school and my classes are across the building, and i only have 2 minutes get there. Sad

wat r u talking about? im alway excited about school and its quite fun too and im in middle school study cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to school   Back to school Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to school
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EagleOps Clan Forums :: In game/out of game :: Combat Arms Related :: General Discussion-
Jump to: