EagleOps Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EagleOps Clan Forums

A place for EagleOps clan members to engage in out-of-game conversation.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
****SND/CTF Strategy Category now open!!****

New CTF Map its gonna be awesome

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fighta1o1

fighta1o1

New CTF Map its gonna be awesome Empty
PostSubject: New CTF Map its gonna be awesome   New CTF Map its gonna be awesome Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:14 am

To be honest. i have seen a lot less hackers in Combat Arms they seem to be swarming A.V.A
i even read a well known hack site forum they were saying how 80% of them would move to A.V.A once the hacks were released on the 21st (i haven't played for awhile) anyway back on topic the new grave digger map looks AWESOME you can look at a preview of it Here and doesnt it looks like a great ctf shotgun map? we needed one of those.
Back to top Go down
-TheBatman-
Admin
-TheBatman-

PostSubject: Re: New CTF Map its gonna be awesome   New CTF Map its gonna be awesome Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:13 am

yeah it pwnz
Back to top Go down
http://eagleopsforums.ogamewar.com
fighta1o1

fighta1o1

PostSubject: Re: New CTF Map its gonna be awesome   New CTF Map its gonna be awesome Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:07 am

OMG. Stupid nexon i cant even start the game, ive been looking over the troubleshooting or whatever for an hour or so and cant find any damn fix that works for me. Nexon evidently forgot to test and thought that players would fix it or give feedback so they didnt have to work hard to make it so vista users can PLAY the game. /end rant

I hate dis patch now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New CTF Map its gonna be awesome   New CTF Map its gonna be awesome Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New CTF Map its gonna be awesome
Page 1 of 1