EagleOps Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EagleOps Clan Forums

A place for EagleOps clan members to engage in out-of-game conversation.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
****SND/CTF Strategy Category now open!!****

Eerie Republic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fighta1o1

fighta1o1

Eerie Republic Empty
PostSubject: Eerie Republic   Eerie Republic Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:07 pm

Eerie Republic (ERP)
Recently they have been having issues inside the clan. Long story short half his clan left because they couldnt become admins. If you see them in game tell them you support them over Mercs 4 Hir3.

This is what i saw in the Alliances section of our clan site, i can now understand this in my opinion the eerie republics leader (thevileone) cant control his own clan. We clan warred them recently. They had an elite mod so we agreed to their rules, it was a warhead SND. These where there rules: no specs no law/rpg and no flashes, we agreed to these rules so you know what? in the Clan war they had two specs one with satellite and nade launcher(?) and one with a claymore they also had another player with a law, rpg and g36e equipped but, they never used flashes.Thevileone was also in that clan match he never used any "cheap" gear. upon starting the game they immediately satellited us and we complained about the how they were breaking the rules that they had set down. after that match we played them in a rematch and they got rid of their elite moderator. we did good in that waverider ctf we played but we would have won if the spec noobs wouldnt have nade launchered and claymored the flag the end score of that game was 2-1 during the game one of our clanmates left because"it was hopeless" i dont want to say his name cause its embarrassing to let down your own clan im guessing. during and after or before the two clanwars it seemed like thevileone did not have much authority in his clan i told him he didnt seem like the leader when he said he was but then his clanmates said that he did not really seem to lead the clan. if you ask me Thevileone is not fit to run a clan and its no reason that most of his clanmates left for the other clan because they couldnt become admins and have a share of his "control" over the clan.

AND THAT ENDS EAGLEOPS NEWS TONIGHT (XD) KEEP CHECKING THESE FORUMS FOR NEW EONT! by fighta1o1 or other members of eagleops! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-TheBatman-
Admin
-TheBatman-

Eerie Republic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eerie Republic   Eerie Republic Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:01 pm

haha wowwwww. Previous to the events of the cw last night i was cool with 2-3 members of the clan and especially thevileone so you cant really blame me for putting on alliances.
Back to top Go down
http://eagleopsforums.ogamewar.com
fighta1o1

fighta1o1

Eerie Republic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eerie Republic   Eerie Republic Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:15 pm

i dont blame you for that. its just we should get to know a clan more before forming an alliance. he was having trouble in his clan so you thought you would "help"(?) him with those problems by forming an alliance.

EDIT: now that your following this thread i have a question about signatures on this site i put always put signatures in post on preferences but its still not showing up is it a problem with the host of this site or something else?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eerie Republic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eerie Republic   Eerie Republic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eerie Republic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EagleOps Clan Forums :: In game/out of game :: Combat Arms Related-
Jump to: