EagleOps Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EagleOps Clan Forums

A place for EagleOps clan members to engage in out-of-game conversation.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
****SND/CTF Strategy Category now open!!****

LimeSalt, I dun know where to go

Go down 

Do you want me in our out
Stay
LimeSalt, I dun know where to go Vote_lcap100%LimeSalt, I dun know where to go Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Leave
LimeSalt, I dun know where to go Vote_lcap0%LimeSalt, I dun know where to go Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
LimeSalt

LimeSalt, I dun know where to go Empty
PostSubject: LimeSalt, I dun know where to go   LimeSalt, I dun know where to go Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:28 am

After Half a month being in EagleOps u all may know i was inactive for a month. Many of i have lost deep connections with and i just want to say im sorry. You have kicked me and I have wanted back in and when i got that opportunity nuthing really feels the same. Theres just no one i can connectg with. Liek wut batman sayed to me "you arent my friend anymore" i guess me helping EO might be no more. In my mind there is no reason to stay in it. But my heart is telling me to stay. It is up to Bat to keep me in or not. The clan's friendship with me is the only reason im even on CA. Well if i get kicked There is no where to go cept try to join another clan. As of now there is no where i want to be cept here. I have made it from a lvl 1 clan to lvl 4. There arent much people liek those here. I just want my friendship with you guys to be liek it was b4. Without it there is no purpose in me in CA. I have helped this clan the very best i could, from wen i first joined, lvling the clan up, winning, losing, being an admin, being a leadr. I have been w. u guys through tough times, will you come for me. Im
SORRY
Back to top Go down

LimeSalt, I dun know where to go
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EagleOps Clan Forums :: In game/out of game :: Combat Arms Related-
Jump to: