EagleOps Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EagleOps Clan Forums

A place for EagleOps clan members to engage in out-of-game conversation.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
****SND/CTF Strategy Category now open!!****

Neeb wants to say something

Go down 
+2
bleachfan900
neeb
6 posters
AuthorMessage
neeb

neeb

Neeb wants to say something Empty
PostSubject: Neeb wants to say something   Neeb wants to say something Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:42 am

Guys, regarding the recent losses in Clan wars, please don't leave the clan or give up on CWing.

Every clan has their high and low points, etc. As time passes by we will get better, but NOT if you chicken out when versing a high-level clan, etc.

I remember when Owned.BY was a noob clan that got completely ravaged by any other clan. They were the #1 clan in Combat Arms within a few months.

Not that I'm saying that we should try to make the frontpage, but just keep trying.

Thanks for reading.

-neeb
Back to top Go down
bleachfan900

bleachfan900

PostSubject: Re: Neeb wants to say something   Neeb wants to say something Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:03 am

that is soooooooooo inspiring and helping me out in hard times.But i get motivated and pwn every time i watch blackhawk down.Thank you neeb.
Back to top Go down
-TheBatman-
Admin
-TheBatman-

PostSubject: Re: Neeb wants to say something   Neeb wants to say something Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:26 am

*Claps*
Thank you for the inspiration neeb, very motivating.
I will now have a brighter day. sunny
Back to top Go down
http://eagleopsforums.ogamewar.com
bleachfan900

bleachfan900

PostSubject: Re: Neeb wants to say something   Neeb wants to say something Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:03 pm

seriously neeb,i pwn by watching blackhawk down, its superrrr coooool!!
Back to top Go down
iiRebel

iiRebel

PostSubject: Re: Neeb wants to say something   Neeb wants to say something Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:22 am

Yea we'll never get better if we keep vs noobs. :/
Back to top Go down
bleachfan900

bleachfan900

PostSubject: Re: Neeb wants to say something   Neeb wants to say something Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:37 am

true, we need a real challenge.The only reason why we r a company is cuz we fought noobs
Back to top Go down
iiRebel

iiRebel

PostSubject: Re: Neeb wants to say something   Neeb wants to say something Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:02 am

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
-TheBatman-
Admin
-TheBatman-

PostSubject: Re: Neeb wants to say something   Neeb wants to say something Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:53 am

Not really. Recently we've been facing alot of clans equal to us/a little better.
Back to top Go down
iiRebel

iiRebel

PostSubject: Re: Neeb wants to say something   Neeb wants to say something Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:08 am

WarPatriot wrote:
Not really. Recently we've been facing alot of clans equal to us/a little better.

Really? cuz we faced this nooby ass clan and we won by 100-26

;-;
Back to top Go down
-TheBatman-
Admin
-TheBatman-

PostSubject: Re: Neeb wants to say something   Neeb wants to say something Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:41 pm

iiRebel wrote:
WarPatriot wrote:

;-;
Yeah everyone verses noobs now and then. And you have been in eagleops for about 1 day. So please, dont act like you know every opponent we have ever faced.
Back to top Go down
iiRebel

iiRebel

PostSubject: Re: Neeb wants to say something   Neeb wants to say something Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:11 am

WarPatriot wrote:
iiRebel wrote:
WarPatriot wrote:

;-;
Yeah everyone verses noobs now and then. And you have been in eagleops for about 1 day. So please, dont act like you know every opponent we have ever faced.

yessir
Back to top Go down
calblazer

calblazer

PostSubject: Re: Neeb wants to say something   Neeb wants to say something Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:49 pm

Crying or Very sad i was very touched
Back to top Go down
sinfulrayne

PostSubject: Re: Neeb wants to say something   Neeb wants to say something Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:47 am

ummmmmm k except for at the time the ldr had a group of hackers that were to only CW with eachother and him...he didnt hack tho so he didnt get banned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neeb wants to say something   Neeb wants to say something Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neeb wants to say something
Page 1 of 1